... and place your bets!
I usually do this earlier in the pregnancy. I guess you can tell how much we anticipated going past Lila's due date by the fact that I didn't ask this earlier....
but with each of our babies we have compiled the guesses of friends and families about the baby's arrival. So, either on Facebook (I have an update inviting guesses) or here (ahem, oldest brother and SIL ;) ), please make your guess as to when Lila will arrive--dates for sure, times if you'd like. Weight and length guesses are also welcome. :) I'll make a list of the guesses in the sidebar, and we'll see who comes closest for each stat!
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
1/27
8lbs 13oz
21 inches!
This is Brad. I guess Feb 3, 11 AM, 8 lbs 8 oz, 20.5 inches.
Post a Comment