1. I reached 21 weeks! Grow, Lila, Grow!
2. AR discovered "dress up." It began with trying on random pants and shorts she'd snatch before I could put all her clean laundry away.
And we came full circle today when I found a couple dress up dresses for $2-3 each at a consignment sale today. She.is.entranced. It is so sweet to watch. She just grins and grins and twirls and spins.
3. I kind of lost my mind a little and decided to sew all of Lila's bedding myself. Ahhhhhh! But I love the fabric I found. No off the shelf bedding sets seemed quite right, and then I saw this fabric collection and loved it. Then I found out the designer's name is LILA!! It was meant to be. I had to dig around online to find the fabric as it was printed in 2010 and is no longer produced. But, I did find enough for the crib skirt, a bumper, an a quilt. I might have enough for curtains or I might need to order a smidge more. I realllllly hope it turns out the way I see it in my head!
Matching one of the prints to some minky at Joann's so I can add some other (baby soft) textures to the bedding.
4. Asa made this person for preschool. He was tasked with making it look like himself. He chose all the fabric from my stash. And the #4...and the puppy...an the hat. He told me it was his John Deere hat, so I surprised him by adding the John Deere symbol after he was in bed--he looooooved it when I showed him the next morning. :)
Matt has been busy with jobs around he house. He added a light kit to our living room fan, fixed a broken fan pull in the master bedroom that left us with the fan constantly on hurricane-level high--we now have 3 speeds and "off." :). He installed a new fan in Anna Reaghan's room too. :). Hooray for light and fresh air! And for a hard working husband!











2 comments:
YEA for getting so many things accomplished! The fans have got to be wonderful! :) I love Asa's guy. Sooo sweet. And how precious is it that AR loves twirling in her dress??? :) We love you!
YOU look beautiful, by the way! Just sayin'
Post a Comment