Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday: New House Snapshots

1.  Kitchen

Big, warm colors, an island, plenty of eat in space, plenty of storage, a pantry, and these display cabinets, too! :)

2.  Backyard

With Sammy keeping watch :). And it feels so private!

3.  Study

With doors we can close to shut out the toy and homeschool clutter ;)

4.  Hardwoods

All downstairs and even up the stairs and the upstairs hallway.  They are wonderful! 

5.  Laundry Room

It's huuuuge! And has tile floors! And its own extra closet! And a window! And it's upstairs on the same floor as all the bedrooms--no more lugging laundry to the basement/up and down stairs!!  I'll have enough room for a folding table and laundry sorter. (Please excuse the mess--we used it to keep the paint supplies out of the way while the carpets were cleaned)

BONUS:  Asa's Room



I looove the 2 colors of blue we chose for his walls. He is great about staying in his new bed. The colors of the bedding go perfectly with the decor I found an amazing deal on.  He absolutely loves having the train table in his room and plays with it every day.  We need to hang the various "transportation" themed pieces of art we have, but even now I can envision how it is/will all come together perfectly. :)

Thank you, Lord, for the blessing and gift of this new home.





1 comment:

Our Volunteer Family said...

I love it! My favorite part about our house is the playroom, too. Close the doors and voila - no toys in sight :)