1. Now that I can have dairy, I am trying to re-institute homemade pizza night on Fridays. YUM! We had pizza last Friday and the recipe made enough dough for two crusts. We are having the 2nd pizza tonight. Yea!
2. I have realized this week there is something else I can add to the verrrrrry short list of things I do NOT miss about Florida. I do NOT miss the week before the UT vs. Florida game. Sheeesh. Even people who are very cordial generally can become rather hateful about this game and generalize their comments and feelings to UT fans in general. I do not miss being subjected to the very hateful venom. I'm sure someone could say the same thing about UT fans, but I found many Florida fans to really cross the line in their attitudes as they ridicule UT/its fans to the Nth degree.
3. I sealed up a bunch of boxes in the garage today while Asa scaled the stack of flattened (awaiting packing) boxes like a mountain goat. Silly boy!
4. We are at about 6 weeks until we move. It's going to fly! We have some special help coming from TN to lend a hand with packing for the next few days. ;) Yea! It's most likely G-Ma's second-to-last trip to Ohio!
5. I think Anna Reaghan has had a growth spurt! I suspected one was on its way shortly after her birthday, but man! All of the sudden things that were long enough are TOO short! She's a growing girl if I ever saw one! And cute to boot! :)
Friday, September 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I was thinking of you since the Florida UT game is here. :) Cannot wait for you 4 (and Sammy D)
to get here!!!!
Post a Comment