Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More

I can't help myself.  She's in such a fun, exploratory stage outside.  Anna Reaghan finally worked up the nerve to walk on the grass independently (the unevenness made her uneasy until last night and she insisted on a finger to hold onto--or she'd stand still, flap her arms, and sob).  She's all over the place in the yard now! :)

Totally dorky mom confession:  I have had this outfit picked out for Anna Reaghan to wear to Bible study today since this weekend when the weather turned cooler.  The dress and cords are both from the clearance rack at Once Upon a Child, but bought on separate occasions.  I love how the colors are fresh and fall-ish without being the typical red/orange/yellow (that I also love).  She just looked SO cute all day (if you ask me).  And yes, when Asa was younger I used to pre-select in my mind his uber-cutest outfits days ahead of time for Bible study and church.  I'm an equal opportunity geeky mom; it's not just a girl thing.


Waving to airplanes


May looking to your God in the heavens always fill you with such joy, baby girl!



 Sammy's tail started whacking her in the face, and she thought it was *hilarious*

Can't leave out this precious face. :)  Oh how I love him!

Busy in the sandbox

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Soooooo sweet! Just precious!!!!