My friend Ashley just started blogging about life with her 1 month old. She has also been sharing scrapbooking projects. She is an AMAZING scrapbooker. Oh my goodness. She's *amazing.* As I have enjoyed seeing layouts and books she's completed that she shares on her blog, I was inspired to jump back into Asa's second year scrapbook. I also received the Creative Memories Storybook Creator 4.0 upgrade for Christmas, so I'm having fun playing around and learning some of its new features.
I have been designing these pages from scratch instead of using pre-made templates as a starting point. I need to add some color, backgrounds, and embellishments, but right now I'm just trying to get the "story" on "paper." I started with June 2010, and now I'm in September after just 3 days! I feel like I just might catch up one of these days. :) And maybe I'll even dive into Anna Reaghan's and not have to play catch up with her like I have with Asa.
Without further ado, here's a June layout and one for July, too. :) Can you believe how little sweet Asa looks? Gah!
(click on images to see the larger or right click and open in a new tab to see them even bigger)
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
LOVE these pages! YEA for scrapbooking of any kind. (And you are so right - Ashley is an awesome scrapboker. :)
Post a Comment