30. Friends
On the last day of 30 Thankful posts, I must add that I am thankful for friends. Being an introvert and moving a bit as a kid (and now a couple times as an adult), I do not take making friends for granted. Sometimes it has been a very long process. Sometimes it happens quickly. Because of the times friends have been a long wait, I really really appreciate when they come around! I am thankful for the handful of friends who have known me since I was little (shout out to Erin), friends like ASHLEY who represent my middle school years--they both stood by my side at my wedding, the high school girls I still keep in touch with and now celebrate as they get married and add babies to their families, the college girls I was in Bible study with who are all over the place now--Missouri, Massachusetts, formerly in Ireland, and even in Knoxville ;), our Florida friends whom we miss DEARLY, and new Ohio friends we have made over the past year. I'm also thankful for my best friends, Matt and my mom.
The bottom line in all of this is to keep a heart of gratitude. May we choose to be thankful today and each day throughout the year!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment