BONUS entry that needs to be recorded. :)
Today I stopped by the breastfeeding center and weighed Anna Reaghan to see how she was doing since our consultation last Monday. To be within the range of normal weight gain, she needed to have gained at least four ounces since Monday. On the way over, I was praying and praying for at least four ounces. As I set Anna Reaghan on the scale, I could hardly believe my eyes (and brain) as I did the mental math and figured out she gained TEN ounces since Monday. TEN. T-E-N! Over an ounce day.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This is one relieved and very thankful Mommy. :) I did my own little happy dance and had Asa tell her, "Good job, Anna Reaghan!" Keep it up, little girl, and grow, GROW, G-R-O-W!
p.s. Due to this good news, we'll keep checking every other week or so, and pursuing clipping her tongue tie is on hold. No doctor is going to clip if it isn't causing problems (understandably). The six month growth spurt is when Asa's tongue tie REALLY prevented him from keeping up, so that will be our next hurdle to evaluate. We are so thankful we can relax a bit though. :) :) :)
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment