Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful Day 20

20.  Baby steps

No, Anna Reaghan isn't walking. ;)  But today she had a few feedings where she ate a little more than she has been.  Unfortunately, I think filling her tummy more = more discomfort from reflux as her naps were pretty abysmal and she just had this pitiful, "I'm so tired of this" cry throughout the day. :(  But eating a little more is a good thing.  And tomorrow is our meeting with the lactation consultant.  I am sooooo thankful we should be able to see her tomorrow--before Thanksgiving.  I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, but I really respect her experience and knowledge and really, really hope and pray we get some good advice and ideas about how to move forward and help Anna Reaghan eat more and feel better while she does that.

No comments: