19. Crafting time
Today (really, yesterday since it's Sunday) I mailed off 2 projects I've had in the works for a little while. With two little ones, crafting is something I do in snippets here and there. For a few weeks, Asa and Anna Reaghan napped at the same time and I could sometimes sew a little during that window of time. Then we needed to switch our some parts of Anna Reaghan's routine (basically, wake earlier and go to bed earlier) in order to not let her become overtired in the evening, and that means AR is ready to eat and have awake time right when Asa goes down for a nap. I miss being able to lay down or craft while Asa is sleeping, but we'll get them back to simultaneous naps again at some point (I hope). Right now it's worth it to have a baby who goes to sleep pretty easily in the evening (staying asleep can be a sliiiiiightly different story ;) ). Anyway, my crafting time now comes in the evening after both kids are asleep. I am thankful for these quiet hours when I can steal away some creative therapy. :) I am also thankful for my husband who tends to Anna Reaghan if she wakes up in the early evening so I can keep having a little bit of free time. :)
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment