Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful 7

So it sounds totally lame to a lot of people, I am sure.  But I am thankful for my van.  I never was one to shun a minivan... I hoped I'd have enough children to justify one some day.  And while 2 children may not fully justify a minivan, it made sense for us when all things were considered.  And I love it.  I love it even more than I thought I would.  It makes me smile when I hop in behind the steering wheel.  Sometimes I'm still caught off guard as I approach it in a parking lot... *I* drive a minivan?  When did I get old enough for that?  There are TWO babies in the back of it?  I thought I was still ten years old--or at least not old enough for that! :)

We still need to think of a name for my van.  But whatever the it shall be dubbed, I am really thankful for a wonderful vehicle and hope I continue to drive it with no problems for a long, long time. :)



look at all the ROOM back there!

No comments: