My friend Alissa posted her daughter's birth announcement on her blog, and that made me realize that I don't think I ever posted Anna Reaghan's! I may have posted it, but I haven't slept a whole lot this week, so just pretend this is the first time you've seen it on the blog. :)
A friend I first met in middle school is truly an artist--she makes amazing things in many forms. She sent me a message awhile back offering to design a birth announcement gratis in exchange for being able to use it in her portfolio to show potential/future clients. Ummm, YES! :)
I sent her a picture of what Asa's announcement looked like, a few wording ideas, and pictures of Anna Reaghan's room (because Asa's was modeled after themes from his nursery). She sent back this:
We looooove it! It goes perfectly with Anna Reaghan's nursery, and it's just more adorable than I could have imagined. We were so, so pleased with it!!
Among her many talents, like making hair bows, murals, and sewing, April is a graphic designer who creates personalized products like birth announcements, birthday and wedding invitations, save the dates, and Christmas cards (just to name a few ideas). If you are looking for someone to create something really special, look no further than April Wireman Design! :)
Her Facebook business page
Her website
p.s. She did not ask me to give her a plug. She doesn't even know I'm posting this. We just loved AR's announcement THAT much. :)
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love her announcement... too cute! Thanks for the blog shout out :) Hoping you are getting a little more sleep this week!
Post a Comment