1. Asa and I have had a good week in Tennessee seeing family and friends. We've played with almost all Asa's TN cousins (the one we haven't played with yet is coming over tonight :)), visited G-Ma's friends at church, played with lots of new-to-us toys at G-Pa & G-Ma's house (including a wagon Asa pulls everywhere... filled with whatever he finds as he wanders), read stories with G-Pa, spent a morning with Mimi, and had a lot of fun!!
2. Asa is talking more and more. Translation: he babbles almost constantly, signs a lot, and is picking up more and more and MORE real words. Not only that, but he's putting words together. This week he looked at a drawing I made for him of a dog and said, "See doggy!" Later he saw a photo of Matt and said, "See Dada!!!" He started saying, "See that," a little while ago, but now he's becoming so specific. ;)
3. Next week we're hoping to get together with some friends and their toddlers. I don't think we've seen them since this summer, and some we haven't seen since last Christmas! It will be great to spend time with them. :)
4. I caught a cold from Matt. He even slept in another room for several nights to try to keep me from catching it, but I still managed to. I have to say, I'm thankful I've been really healthy since Asa was born... actually since I got pregnant with him. So I really can't complain. :) I was worried I was headed toward needing my inhalers (which I did bring with me to TN just in case), but the momentum seems to be turning back away from needing them. I'm so thankful!
5. I got some new fall/winter shoes! I lived in sandals and flip flops almost 9 months out of the year in FL. It was optimal for a person with large feet. :) I have been dreading trying to find good (& cute), winter (read: closed toe and heel) shoes for Ohio, but it hasn't been as difficult as I thought. Another praise!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment