Friday, November 19, 2010

Five on Friday

1.  On Tuesday this week, I met up with my friends Jessica and Melissa while we're all in town. :)  I don't think I'd seen them since last Christmas!

2.  On Wednesday, Asa and I went with Mom to say hi to her Moms in Touch ladies so they could meet Asa. :)  Then Asa and I went to play with Rachel & Caroline.  It was cute to see Caroline and Asa trying to figure each other out (They're the same age.  In fact, Caroline was born on Asa's due date and Asa was born the day before Caroline's!), and it was great to see Rachel again. :)  After a short nap, Mom, Asa, and I went to meet Mom's friends Marla and Rebecca for lunch.  Asa was sweet as can be--he is usually happy as a clam eating crackers and his lunch when we go out to eat. :)

3.  Thursday afternoon we saw Jessica again, but she had Hosanna with her that time. :)  We met up with Stephanie and Jack at Stephanie's house.  I went through my college program with Melissa, Jessica, and Stephanie, and they all had babies last September.  I hadn't met Jack yet, and as I mentioned above I hadn't seen Hosanna since she was a 3 month old last winter!

4.  Today was more low key overall, but we also got to have lunch with Mom's Bible study friends to celebrate Lois' birthday. :)  AND Asa slept until 8 this morning!  It was his first time waking up at his usual time (8ish) since the time change!  He had only one nap yesterday due to playing with Jack and Hosanna, so that might have had something to do with it ;), but maybe just maybe he's getting back on track. :)

5.  Tomorrow is Ruthie's baby shower!  And more girls from my high school/college Bible study will be there, like Kerry, Amy, and Sarah. :)  I am looking forward to celebrating Ruthie, Eric, and their baby girl!

This has been a great week for seeing and catching up with friends!  Praise the Lord for sweet time and the sweet gift of friendship. :)

No comments: