1. We had a wonderful weekend visit from my dad AND a week-long visit from my mom! Woo hoo! They came up together to see us last weekend, Dad went on to a conference, and Mom stayed the rest of the week so we could have time together and.....
2. Celebrate my birthday on Saturday! It has been so special to celebrate my birthday with family again after a few years celebrating from afar. :)
3. Today Mom, Asa, and I drove back to TN together! Asa and I are preempting Thanksgiving travel with some time in Tennessee. :)
4. UT won their football game yesterday! It's been awhile since I could say that. ;)
5. We saw our first Ohio snow flurries on Friday and Saturday! Friday was much more of a "foozle" than a "flurry" (the taxonomy of snow is foozling, flurrying, snowing, blizzarding, in case you were wondering ;)), but on Saturday we saw FOR REAL flurries.... on my very birthday! Hold onto your hats, winter is coming!
6. We tried on Asa's winter hat from last year (which was HUGE on him, but we didn't need it much in FL ;) ), and it fits JUST right! We'll probably get him a new hat one size bigger after Thanksgiving sales to get through the coming winter, but he is prepped and ready for his first real snow... whenever it comes (and I bet that will be sooner than I think!)
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe you all had flurries. Have fun visiting family in TN!
Post a Comment