Monday, May 11, 2009

Place Your Bets

... Matt has been asking me when I think Asa will come, so we decided to start collecting guesses! Please feel free to leave a comment with your guess for the date, weight, and length of our sweet baby boy's arrival!

Matt: June 13, 8 lbs. 8 oz., 22.75"
Becca: June 20, 8 lbs. 3 oz., 22"
Next: YOUR GUESS! :)

**I added a little list on the left side-bar that I'll update with guesses... So far my mom is the only taker!**

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.
June 14 8 lb. 6 oz.

Love, love and more love - Mom
I can hardly wait to meet him!!!!

Anonymous said...

Or maybe June 12. :) Same weight
(8 lb. 6 oz.) 22 inches.
G-Ma

Brad Guilford said...

I'm going to say June 15 at 3:47 PM. 8 lbs even. 21 and a quarter inches.

Joy said...

Wow, this is tricky...so many factors to consider, hmmm! I am wondering how far over your doctors will let you go because that could impact my answer! ;) J/K! Okay, I am going with Thursday June 18th at 3:08am. Entering the world at 8 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches long.

Becca said...

I think the midwives will let us get pretty stinking close to 2 weeks past the due date before they talk induction. I know they'll let us go a full week, and I think they'll even go a little past that. We should find out tomorrow how big they think he is right now. :)

Becca said...

p.s. Thanks for the middle of the night time, Joy. ;)

Joy said...

Your welcome! ;) There is just something about ushering a little one into the world in the stillness and silence of the night. I don't know it just intrigues me! ;) We had a brunch and a lunch baby so we never got to enjoy that middle of the night snack! ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, it took me this long to figure out how to do this. At least I hope I am doing it.
June 17, 6:35 p.m.,8lbs 13oz 22 1/2 inches long