I noticed in Publix's weekly add that they had THE Huggies wipes on sale (the ones I got the EVIL eye for trying to buy with a coupon Target) for $5.99... that's the same price Target had them for. I was headed to Publix anyway to pick up a few things, so I decided to be brave and try again. Lo and behold, just as I thought it shoud, the coupon WORKED! I got two triple packs of wipe refills for 99 cents each after the coupon. And I have TWO more coupons to go back and do it again tomrorow. I felt SO vindicated! :) :)
The alternate title I considered for this post (both of these titles formulated as I wove my way up and down the aisles) was "Oh sweet morsels of cocoa, how you tempt me." We've caught parts of Willy Wonky (the original) on tv flipping through channels the last 2 weekends. When I happened to walk down the candy aisle and see the giant bars of Hershey's chocolate, the movie immediately came to mind. And then I remembered how much I miss chocolate! And THEN I passed the cookies and saw the chocolate and marshmallow pinwheel cookies... oh my goodness. Last year on spring break was the first time I had eaten them in years, and it was like finding a long-lost friend. My mouth started watering. But I resisted.
My reward for no chocolate and no nuts while pregnant is that once, Lord willing, I have a stash of milk in the freezer, Matt's going to take me to PF Chang's for the Great Wall of Chocolate dessert(or maybe even a Publix chocolate ganache supreme cake) and somewhere else for some delicious peanut/peanut buttery something (yet to be determined). It's going to be glorious. :)
In the meantime, I'm off for some delicious-fresh-from Florida-strawberry shortcake. :) Mmmm, if only the strawberries were dipped in chocolate... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Way to go with the coupons!!!
Post a Comment