First up (though not necessarily in chronological order)... the bird mobile! I saw this at Anthropologie or Pottery Barn Kids online back in the fall, and Matt gave it to me for my birthday. :) The blue of the mobile's ring exactly matches the blue in the bedding. And I just think it's the sweetest touch above the wonderful, God-given chair where I know we will spend many hours. :)
Shelves! I'm still playing around with what I have on them and the placement of things, but we really like the "touch" they add. :) The shelves are above the bookshelf/to the left of the bedroom door.
Blinds!! On every window! Now we just need the curtains. ;)
The perfect little table for our little space between the chair and closet. We're still on the lookout for a little lamp to go here.
Finally, Asa's actual owl (as opposed to the manufacturer picture from the last post).









No comments:
Post a Comment