Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sitting & Sisters

Guess who is SITTING??
 Lilabug!!

She wants to be held so much that I had no idea she could do this! Asa and Anna Reaghan were both happy enough playing/not being held that I was more aware of their development of this skill.  I saw them "tripod" propping themselves up with their arms between their legs and gradually grow stronger and more upright.  Little Miss Lila went straight to sitting--she was holding out on me!


On this particular evening, Asa and Matt were out having a special evening together so we girls had some sister time.  It's so sweet to see AR now having adjusted to Lila's arrival--she talks to her sweetly, wants to bring her toys, and is kind of charmed by Lila's new tricks. :)

Playing with the cookie jar shape sorter

Let's make a tower.



 I'll come help you, Lila!

No comments: