2. Asa's class has been talking about community helpers and jobs this month. They had a dentist visit yesterday to talk about teeth, had veterinarian day on Tuesday complete with a stuffed animal pet show--Favorite Puppy won a blue ribbon!! And they made police hats and badges one day. :). Asa has really enjoyed this theme and says he wants to be a truck driver/train engineer/milk delivery man. And a daddy. <3
3. Anna Reaghan has experimented with climbing out if her crib, having her efforts met with some big thuds. :(. Not something we wanted to deal with right now. She's tried twice, and we're on a three strikes model--if she does it again we are trading the girls' cribs back so AR will be in the one with taller rails. If THAT doesn't work, then I guess we'll make her crib a toddler bed or set up our twin. We are hoping hoping & praying she stays put though. And we are thankful her attempts have created *some* caution on her part and not injury.
4. Lila is 4 weeks old!!! She is nearing 9 pounds. :). She still eats and sleeps like a champ! And a few of her newborn clothes are getting a smidge short. :). I know we have a few weeks yet, but she is getting closer to a social smile. Sometimes when we smile at her she definitely tries moving her mouth around to figure out how to mimic us. She'll have it before we know it, I'm sure!! On Sunday Lila made her first visit to church! I never would have guessed we'd be up for it, and we WERE really tired at the end of the day, but it was such a blessing to be with our church family for a bit. :). I'd show you a picture of her all dressed up for church, buuuuut she had a diaper malfunction before I could take one. ;). So here are some other pictures instead...
5. I went to my favorite consignment sale yesterday. It's really small but all good stuff and great prices. I only found a swimsuit for Lila, but that's okay since we have all of AR's hand me downs. I found several dresses and cute play outfits for AR. My average price was $9 and with one exception everything I bought was boutique brand--SUCH good deals!! We will get our wear out of them and then get our money back out of them too!
Bonus: Matt's parents, sister, and niece are coming this weekend to meet Lila and see our bigger kids! :). Pictures to come of the introductions, I am sure. :)









1 comment:
I LOVE Lila's smile! It's so captivating! Love her bro and sis and mom and dad and doggie too. :)
Post a Comment