Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lila's Room

We have been working to put the finishing touches on Lila's room.  That has included several little projects I have dabbled in--onesies, burp cloths, etc., but mostly I have concentrated on wall art at this point.  Matt's been working long hours to wrap up a project, so I've had plenty of time in the evenings to create.  Here's a sampling of what I've been up to while we wait for our baby girl!

First up, a collection of mostly floral pieces made with patterns from Lila's bedding collection.






next, a collection of bunnies from the bedding patterns.  They are in a frame together matted for three photos.



And a little bit of whimsy--again, the elephant is made from a pattern from the bedding collection.


Now to hang them!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love them! Can't wait to see them on the wall! :)