Thursday, June 7, 2012

Work in Progress

I was asked by a friend to make a couple things. You'll have to wait to see the finished products, but here is a sneak peek at what they looked like on the cutting mat the other night. :)

We are doing fine. The weather has been gorgeous overall with just a rainy day here and there. Unfortunately I think Asa has allergies that are acting up as he is sleeping less than soundly with a bit of coughing. I recall the same thing happening our first June here and last June as well which makes me think it is allergies and not a cold.

AR is crawling and cruising up a storm. She is signing "all done" more and more, and we are still working on "more" and "please" (when she wants something... Instead of fussing and generally falling apart to get the desired object). ;)

We received notice that my laptop is on its way back to us! Woo hoo!! I have so many pictures to share from the beach, the aquarium, the sandbox, etc.

After I finish this sewing project, it will be full steam ahead with birthday planning. Asa is having a Cars/Lightning McQueen themed party on his birthday with 2 families from church--we are so excited to have them over to celebrate!! For Anna Reaghan's first birthday, we will celebrate while we are in Knoxville with her TN cousins and even her great grandmother who will be visiting from California while we are there. BOTH her great grandmothers will be there!! Her party will be ladybug themed on the Fourth of July; I think the red ladybugs should fit right in with the Independence Day festivities. :). Stay tuned for those plans to unfold. This crafty mom loves to plan her kids' birthday parties! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cannot wait to see the finished project....or to see Anna Reaghan signing!!! :)