I posted a little while back that I was working on some gifts for friends who had just added baby boys to their families. We are so excited to see our friends' families growing, and these little boys were the first babies to join each of their families.
Included in their gifts were a few things I made. They each got a pacifier clip... one with airplanes for Elliott because his dad flies and one with dogs for Luke in honor of his furry big sister, Ella.
I also made some burp cloths for both of them. Elliott got an airplane :) and a truck with his initials. Luke got a guitar with his initials because his dad plays guitar (amongst cello and dulcimer as I recall, and probably other things too) and his dad and mom both are great singers! Luke also got a circle monogram appliqué I have been wanting to try.
Welcome, welcome little Luke and Elliott!! We are so glad you are here!
(sorry the pics are sideways... I don't know how to change that on the iPad blogger app)
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Becca, we LOVE them! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your mad skills.... :) Love you lots!
So so cute! Do you mind if I ask what kind of machine you have? I love all things appliqué and monogram but have not invested in a machine...
Meredith
They are sooooo cute!!!!!!
Meredith, I'll send you a FB message with the info on my machine. :)
Post a Comment