Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day, part 2

Matt was out of town on business over Father's Day weekend. So our celebration is a little out of order... some things I could not wait to show him when he finally got home last night, but other things I'm holding onto until tonight when he gets home from work and the kids and I can celebrate with him.

I have been anticipating for awhile now that Asa is probably old enough I could get some fun answers out of him for a "tell me about Daddy" questionnaire.  I was right!  These are HIS answers.  Some of them will make you melt. :)
 
 PLEASE click this or even right click and read it in a new tab/window if you can't read it here.  It's just too sweet/funny to miss!


Another thing we did, just the 3 of us, while he was away was a little impromptu photo shoot.  Here are some of my favorites. :)





No comments: