We have had several friends have great reason to celebrate in the past week or two. I am finding it kind of difficult to contain my excitement over new babies, new pregnancies, and graduations. I feel like I could burst!!!So i have channeled that joy into some gifts I hope will be a blessing. The baby gifts you'll have to wait to see until they are delivered to the precious baby boys hopefully early in the week (come on, post office!). But the graduation present I feel safe posting about as I don't think the recipient reads the blog, and even if her parents do I low they won't spoil the surprise. :)I made these as part of a high school graduation present for Ruth. I started babysitting for her family when she was in third grade. That is NINE years ago! Crazy! Her father officiated our wedding, and we are thankful to congratulate her on her achievement.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment