Thursday, March 8, 2012

Scapbook Share AND AR happy!

Okay, first:  Anna Reaghan happy news.  Her FIRST TOOTH broke through on Monday, March 5!  Woo hoo!  It's not up far enough to really see much of, but you can feel it above the gumline!  She did it! :)  And she is much relieved, as we all are.  A bonus of the relief is the SLEEP she has been getting.  I would almost bet that simply by posting this we'll have a terrible night tonight, but I'll sacrifice for the sake of recording this momentous development--the past three nights (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday), she has slept through the night.  We're talking midnight-ish to 7-8:00.  AMAZIIIIIING!  I'm not holding my breath that our early morning "parties" are over and done, but I will definitely enjoy this development while it lasts... however long that  may be. :)

Now on to pictures from Asa's 2nd year scrapbook. :)

Over Labor Day in September 2010, we visited Tennessee and South Carolina to see family (since we had just moved during our usual summer trip time frame) AND celebrate both our moms' birthdays. :)



Asa played with chalk for the first time!  He still LOVES playing and drawing with chalk. :)


Random selections of September 2010 favorites




No comments: