Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day (and more pics)

So I am a day late, but I wanted to get these pictures on the blog for friends and family not on Facebook (yes!  I have family and friends not on Facebook!). :)

First of all, St. Patrick's Day.  I had intentions of making Asa a special shirt and a shirt or dress for AR, but I always hesitate making holiday things for AR knowing she'll wear them only one day at this point.  Next year I can make her pillowcase dresses that should still fit as swing tops the following year, but we're not there yet. :)

Instead, we "shopped" from their closets for something green... but AR did wear a new shamrock bow. :)  And Asa and I made some shamrock necklaces for them to wear.



Hey there, Sis  You look good in green. :)



And now you have a random smattering of Asa and Anna Reaghan pictures. :)  Matt was out of town all weekend, but I got a surprising number of pictures taken flying solo. ;)

looking sweet in a smocked bubble

pretty in pink


**compare the above to this one from August:
growing WAY TOO FAST

 Asa loves Anna Reaghan's Hopscotch (giraffe) and brought Snoodle to her room to visit

Asa "pam"ing (he thinks a hammer makes a "pam pam" sound when you use it, so he calls is "pamming" :)

After a bath (pretty much the exact opposite of her countenance DURING a bath)

somebody's getting some curls (!!!)

Asa LOVES to play outside  LOVES.  And it's been warm enough to over the past week. :)  
Welcome, Spring!

Driving his tractor in the yard

Lugging a branch around the yard (but of course!)

Is this thing a phone? (do NOT tell Asa I was playing with his train tracks!!) 


We have had a fun week. :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I LOVED seeing these pictures again - and the extra ones! The kdis in green are so cute! I love AR and her train track phone, too...and especially Asa with his big stick. Something about these two just makes me smile. Missing, missing, missing you!