Friday, March 23, 2012

Five on Friday

1.  So apparently my textile selections and/or workmanship are such that I can't even give away the Kindle cover I made.... for free?!?  Hmmmm, I guess I'll keep it as a back up for now.

2.  Anna Reaghan is starting to scoot backwards!  I'll post a video very soon of her scooting.  I thought we would still have an immobile baby at the beach next month, but now I'm not so sure!  Asa is excited for her to be moving around... I don't think he "gets" that when she can crawl, she can crawl for "his" toys!  Oh the joys of being a sibling. ;)

3.  I scored a Boon Frog Pod at the consignment store for $5!  Asa LOVES it!  We used it for the first time last night during his bath, and he highly approved.  The best part is the Matt loves it the most!  hehehe


4.  We have big plans for this weekend.  Our favorite local craft show is hosting its spring date tomorrow.  We need to figure out our mower situation (our mower's engine went kaput at the end of last season--who knew we'd need a mower in March?!?  It was still snowing in March last year!!), AND Matt is going to hang this sign I made while he was away on business last weekend.


5.  I took some fun pictures of Anna Reaghan yesterday.  She was wearing the cutest little dress and it was sunny, so it just seemed like a time to catch a few pictures.  She did NOT want to sit on the grass or pavement until I put a blanket between her skin and what she was sitting on.







1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love the frog. :) I hope you have a GREAT time at the craft show. I'll try not to be jealous. :)