1. We have had kind of a weird week. Lots of laying low and hanging out around the house. But we DID go to Bible study on Wednesday, and Asa was excited to see his friends. I was excited to see mine, too. ;) And Anna Reaghan had the infant nursery all to herself--sweet little Anna Reaghan and two doting nursery caregivers--she had it made. hehe :) This week was just an overview (I got 100% on the jeopardy-style review game! woo hoo!) before we dive back into studying the book of John next week.
2. We had an afternoon in the 50s! And sunny! UNREAL! While AR was napping, I took Asa out to play on the back porch (the ground was still soggy, but the deck was nice and dry). He was in heaven! That boys LOVES to be outside. :) So fun.
3. Anna Reaghan has been loving her butternut squash this week. I think green beans might be next?
4. Asa seems to have had another layer of language explosion. He talks non-stop. I thought he talked all the time before. That was nothing. hehe I LOVE it though. The greater glimpse into what he thinks and feels. It's wonderful. He's the best. :) He's also becoming chatty when we're out and about, wanting to tell people in line at the store about everything all around us or things he has at home that he loves. Too cute.
5. Anna Reaghan had a shot appointment this morning, and our ped wanted us to have her weighed as well just to make sure she's staying on track now with all the post-tongue clip changes in place. I'll admit the first week between her appointments I thought I was doing okay about not worrying. Maybe my eczema outbreak should have suggested differently to me. ;) Last weekend I broke down under the weight of my anxiety about her weight gain. It's been a *hard* week of wondering if she'd weigh "enough." It took a lot of praying and repeating scripture to myself to get up and be cheerful for the kids and take her to the doctor this morning without being sick over my worries. God is so, so merciful though. She gained even more than I hoped for. She's doing F-I-N-E, in fact, she's gaining G-R-E-A-T. PRAISE GOD. I have to say it again, PRAISE GOD! I am so so so so thankful and humbled. HE is Lord over her. She is His. I have to and CAN rest in that.
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Asa's chatter is so sweet to hear. I am SO thankful Anna Reaghan is growing, growing, growing. Cannot wait to SEE you guys!
Post a Comment