Saturday, January 7, 2012

Where Have You Been???

...the last 3 days?

This afternoon I prepared a smaller portion of oatmeal for Anna Reaghan.  Things still are not...  moving, but I thought some oatmeal PLUS apple juice might help... free things up.  I hope I hope I hope.  Anyway, I skipped oatmeal since Tuesday because she was clearly having difficulties.  Today when I held up the first bite, she opened her mouth WIDE, grabbed my hand, and tried to shove the spoon into her mouth.

I think she likes it. :)

5 comments:

Scott Abercrombie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Volunteer Family said...

Jack couldn't eat any cereal - it stopped him up. We skipped cereal and started with the orange veggies. Wonder if that's why he still won't eat oatmeal today :)

Our Volunteer Family said...

The first post was from me - just under my husband's name (accidentally). So I deleted the comment. Sorry!

Becca said...

Oatmeal made with the awful syrup from canned peaches was the ONLY thing we could get Asa to eat for quite some time. I felt so bad giving him that syrup-y stuff, but our ped and I agreed it was MORE calories which he so desperately needed (he would not eat it made with my milk even!). I tried avocado today today, and she liked it. So we'll be doing those 2 for now. :)

Cheryl said...

So glad she likes it! :)