Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day 2

2.  I am thankful for Matt. :)
I cannot imagine my life without him.  Although we have only been married 6 years and only "together" for 8 years, that's about 1/4 of my life!  WOW!  Not only does he come alongside me physically by tending to my needs and our children's needs (not to mention the house's needs) when he is home from work, he spends each day laboring to God's glory and for the provision of our family, and he nurtures my heart emotionally and spiritually.  He can always  make me laugh. Always.  He challenges me to try new things, not to be afraid of stretching myself, and not to take myself too seriously (hence, the laughing). :)  He is perfect for me in every way, and he is strong where I am weak.  I'm so thankful to be living life with my best friend!

1 comment:

Tyson said...

You already know this, but you married a good one.
On the other hand, I would argue that he's the lucky one. B, you're the love of his life. It's amazingly exciting to watch how you have helped to complete the man. God chose you for him and you are completely and entirely everything Matt needed and wanted.