Saturday, October 29, 2011

Six on Saturday

1.  I think Fall is just about over and winter is rolling in... there's a chance of snow tonight!

2.  Yesterday we visited Matt at work for a Halloween celebration.  I'll save what Asa and Anna Reaghan dressed up as for a picture post, but it was nice and low key--their costumes and the event.  Asa was in complete awe that people were giving him candy.  Mommy and Daddy don't even give him candy!!  He had a fire truck shaped bag to hold his candy, and after every cubicle he would say, "I have a fire truck.  Candy in there!!" and, "I have candy in my fire truck!"  He showed it to each coworker as we passed by their cubes.  It was adorable.  The look on his face was priceless.... especially when he was invited to take more than one piece.  He would loo at us out of the corner of his eye as if to say, "Is this for real?!"  Fun memories. :)

3.  This week I have visited 2 smaller consignment stores around town and totally scored for Anna Reaghan.  I am always on the look out for sweet, simple cardigans to layer over dresses, leggings for under dresses, anything smocked, or any other amazing buys.  I found nice onesies for under sleeveless dresses, cardigans, and some long-sleeved outfits to fill in the 3-6 month gaps.  She is getting too long for one piece 3 month outfits, so a few alternatives in the next size is good. :)  I also got Asa an awesome smocked outfit for fall/Thanksgiving NEW for $10.  He is going to look so cute!

4.  I have been working on some sewing projects.  I should be able to post about them soon. :) 

5.  I attended a fascinating presentation on the 7 major Biblical feasts during Bible study on Wednesday.  Now I want to learn more about them!

6.  My birthday is one week from tomorrow!!!!!! :)

No comments: