Friday, September 30, 2011

Random in Pictures

 The craft Asa  made while I was at Bible study.  I think he said it was a fish (?)  It had 2 giant googley eyes he took off when we got home.

 Asa is a bit fanatical about the salt and pepper shakers.  This was a morning he managed to dump a lot out on the floor (while I had my back turned for one minute--he does have a baby sister I need to tend to!).  Then he plopped himself right down on the floor and tried to scoop it by the handful... into his mouth!  He even said, "Mmmm, so good!" at first.....

 After the 2nd or 3rd scoop of pepper into his mouth, he changed his tune.  He started coughing and asking for water. ;)  He also made this face.  I don't think it's an "Mmmm, so good" face, do you?

 Someone can lift her head way up high! :)

 Sweet little girl after church

 If Asa realizes Anna Reaghan has pockets, they instantly become car storage devices or occasionally pretzel fish (like goldfish crackers) holders.


SMILE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too funny! I love the pepper eating and pocket storage. LOL.