Here I am 27 weeks pregnant with Asa:
vs.
And here is last night, 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant with Anna Reaghan. Note: I am wearing the same dress in both pictures, my hair is much longer (probably hasn't been cut since the picture from Asa's pregnancy! I'm hoping to remedy that SOON!), my eyes are still bothered by contacts this pregnancy so I'm wearing glasses, and I look TIRED as we took this right before bed so I would not procrastinate another day. :)
So what do you think? I think for the Anna Reaghan picture being actually a month more pregnant than the Asa picture, I'm actually showing kind of comparably (?) But maybe I just need my glasses prescription checked. ;)
p.s. I am laughing out loud as well at how PALE I am in Anna Reaghan's picture. Ummm, can you tell we don't live in Florida anymore? Too funny.





No comments:
Post a Comment