I need to come back and add a picture, but this Wednesday has left me wordless... or speechless... indeed.
It started "foozling" while Asa and I were eating a late lunch (his naps are a bit out of whack thanks to fighting a cold). Foozling is when there is the slightest bit of frozen precipitation falling from the sky. Not enough to say "flurries" but it's doing something out there.
After lunch we headed to the library to pick up a few things I had on hold for Asa (dogs, cars, and airplanes... that about sums it up). Within minutes of getting back home, it started snowing in earnest. I couldn't believe my eyes. About 20 minutes later, we had at least 1/2 inch covering our deck and yard. Not dusting them, covering them. About an hour after the real snowing commenced, I snuck out with a ruler and we were up to over 1.5 inches with heavy, giant snowflakes still falling.
I am speechless.
May I remind you it's March 30? This former Florida resident doesn't even know what to think.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment