It's my first 5 on Friday of 2011 and in almost a month!!
1. We had a wonderful time visiting both our families, first in SC and then in TN, to celebrate Christmas. Lots of time with family and friends and playtime with cousins and grandparents galore! :) Asa slept great (always a concern on the road) and really rolled with all the changes of routine and such. :) We are so thankful we got to see everyone and make more special memories. :)
2. We came back to GRASS in Ohio! Woo hooo!!!! It's gone again, but we got to enjoy seeing it for 3 whole days! Yippee!
3. I am behind on unpacking and putting things away because nausea really kicked back in with gusto when we returned home. I'm starting to get the house back in order from unloading the car though. We WILL get there!
4. We have my next appt. next Thursday. I imagine we'll schedule the big anatomy ultrasound at that appointment! We hope to know if we're having another boy or a girl next month, as long as the baby cooperates. :) I really do not have my heart set either way, but I AM praying it's beyond clear either way. That there is no room for doubt based upon whatever we see on the monitor. :) Boy name is set, bedding is not. Girl name is not set, bedding is. ;) We need to get cracking on the name in the next month or so, so we can introduce you when we find out!
5. We are celebrating our little family Christmas tomorrow morning. With Matt's travel right before Christmas, we didn't get to before we left town. It's kind of strange to me to be celebrating this long after Christmas, but that's okay! We're excited to get up tomorrow morning and have some special family time and our little family Christmas traditions. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment