Friday, October 8, 2010

5 on Friday

1.  Tooth #9 has arrived!  Asa's had 7 "front" teeth + 1 molar for awhile now.  He was missing the front tooth to the right of center on the bottom, but the corner broke through today!  Yea!

2.  I'm so glad the tooth is almost all the way through, because it's made my usually happy, easy going little guy a bit more of a fussy, bewildered bear.  He had a grumpy spell in the nursery during Bible study on Wednesday and when we got home.  That is when I realized he was either getting a tooth or coming down with something.  Praise the Lord it's a tooth!  Hopefully he'll have full relief soon.  I don't know the last time (if ever) I gave him pain meds during the day for a tooth, but I did on Wednesday and then he was good as new.

3.  It's almost the weekend!  We are going to a craft show at a local high school.  I was hoping to go with my mom, but she had to stay in TN instead.  I told Matt he's her stand-in... we'll see how he measures up. ;)

4.  I don't know why it took me so long to remember, but I finally realized Asa's favorite dinner is an EASY one to sneak extra veggies into!  He loves spaghetti, so I've been added carrots, squash, green beans, you name it (fork mashed) into his helpings of sauce.  He is none the wiser, and I feel like he's getting a great variety for a picky young toddler.  Woo hoo!

5.  After the craft show on Saturday, we're going to celebrate a slight upswing in temps (70 degrees) with ice cream from a fun place in a nearby town.  If we are graced with your company up here in Ohio, we'd love to take to you have some!  Come see us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have FUN at the craft show! (With I was there to go with you!)