I made a quick stop to pick up a few things I needed to make dinner for a family at church. When I left the store, I realized one of Asa's car seat toys was no longer attached to his car seat. I unloaded my groceries and then walked back into the store with Asa. We retraced our steps and checked every aisle we had gone down. No toy anywhere. I was sad because he just received the toy for Christmas. And it was a puppy (we do love our dogs in this house). But I was pressed for time and decided I would call customer service when I got home and leave my number and a description of the toy... just in case.
When I called Publix, the employee who answered said he would be happy to take my information. Then he asked what the missing toy looked like. I told him it was a bright orange dog with a velcro strap that would attach to a car seat handle. Then he said, "We have that!" I was SOOOO excited! What a sweet thing the Lord did in showing me He is watching over even the smallest details of my day. And what an honest, caring person must have turned in our little dog to customer service.
Welcome home, runaway puppy! I'm putting fresh velcro on you!




1 comment:
You KNOW I love Publix markets. They are amazing. So glad the puppy is back home! Love, Mom
Post a Comment