Monday, October 19, 2009
A Visit from G-Ma
G-Ma came to visit us for a long weekend. It was so good to spend time with her and have her around!! :) She got to drive down on Wednesday and spend the rest of the week with us, returning to Tennessee on Sunday.
Asa was sleeping when she arrived, but as soon as he was awake she got to hold him. :) Then once I fed him they really got to hang out. :) We took some good pictures, got our video chatting figured out, and really enjoyed our weekend together. She also enabled us to go out to dinner for our anniversary, out to lunch on Saturday, and stayed with Asa while we finalized the purchase of our new refrigerator. :) In the evenings, we watched some shows, ate popcorn, and I know I was soaking up her presence. :)
Thank you, G-Ma, for coming to visit us! We are counting down til you come again! We love and miss you so much already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It was a piece of heaven! I'm counting too! :)
Post a Comment