came and went. :) I'm honestly not surprised and not worried by it. Matt, on the other hand, texted me 5-6 times throughout the day asking if I was having contractions. :) He is so ready to meet his little man! :)
Today we have the biophysical profile at 3, followed by an appointment with the midwives. We're taking our bags just in case, but hoping we won't need them (in other words, hoping everything is okay to give him a few more days to decide on his own to come!).
My mom is driving down tomorrow (or sooner if something happens), and it's so nice to know she'll be here tomorrow either way. Either to meet Asa or to help pass the time while we wait to meet Asa. :)
I'm really holding up fine. It's funny that you get "past" your due date and everyone gives advice on how to get labor started. Whereas I'm totally calm about it--it's only 1 day late! I am NOT going walking (it's been suggested by many) in 90+ degree FL summer heat by myself (don't think Asa--or the doctors--would appreciate the dehydration either), so that's out unless/until Mom is here to go walking at the mall with me (since Matt is at work). I'm really okay with it. I thought he would be late, so really he's still on time according to what I expected. :)
We'll let you know as anything develops! For now, we're just taking it all in stride and trying to stay cool. :)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hmm. Do you think Asa is humming the "have patience" song?
I love you! Mom
Post a Comment