I took some pictures of Asa's room yesterday during the day, so now you get to see it with sunlight streaming through the windows and Azaleas blooming in the yard, instead of it being pitch black outside. They also show the bumper pad turned around and the super cool raccoon bean bag. :)
Without further ado...
see the raccoon?? the tree mural will go behind him
trying to go ahead and get things organized :) so far I have small onesies, gowns, newborn sleepers, and sleep sacks and swaddle-mes (they were in the wash when I took this) in the top drawer for easy access. does that sound like a good plan?

We are SO excited about how his room is coming together. Matt did such an incredible job painting. :) We go walk around/look around Asa's room several times a day. :)
3 comments:
So cute! Love it! PS- You all are so sweet.... i love it that you both are enjoying this moment together... :)
Great job on the paint job, Matt! I really like the color scheme and the stripes. A very lovely room :)
*smile* I didn't mean to exclude you from the wonderful paint job, Becca :)
Post a Comment