- taught my class :) And I didn't even have any moments where I just wanted to put my head down! And only one moment I realllly thought I would be sick (though it was the closest I've been to being sick, it was after school)
- relaxed and waited for the sickness to pass
- made dinner
- done a load of laundry
- deduced with 99% certainty it is indeed the clothes washer that's leaking, based upon an extremely complicated experiment (dry the floor between it and the water heater really well, run a load of laundry, and check every several minutes to see which side of the floor the water is coming from... the washer wins... or rather, loses?)
- emptied the dishwasher
- finally finished putting groceries away
- graded math tests
- loved on the sweet dog :)
- RSVP'd for a baby shower
Anyway, I just wanted to document my praise of some energy and a more settled stomach (overall) this evening. At first I think the time change made my sickness worse today. This afternoon when I would have normally arrived home and been able to eat something to help, I was still at school (because the clock said it was only 2:15). It's seriously the close I've been to being sick. I have figured out the key really is to eat something. But therein lies the problem when everything sounds urpy. I feel like I have a glimpse into an evening of Catan we played almost 2 years ago when Joy couldn't think of anything that sounded good (when she was pregnant). I sympathized then; I emphathize now. :) Anyway, I really am just so glad to feel like I'm getting things done and able to help contribute today. So thankful in fact, that I'm almost teary over it. :) Gotta love the hormones too. :)
So, that's me this evening. We love you, and we can't wait to see you SOOOOON!!
Love,
Becca +1 :)




1 comment:
I cannot stand being hungry but yet everything sounds horrible or makes you think that if you ate it you would totally be sick...everywhere! Stinky feeling! I am so sorry!!! ;)
Thanks for sharing your update!
Post a Comment