I am calling my list a list of artistic ambitions, because I realize with my 2 little "helpers" things can become a little hairy. Plans have to change when little ones are feverish and just need to be held, day or night (or sometimes both). We also are tentatively hoping and praying about buying a home much later this year, but packing and settling in would certainly put a kink in crafty endeavors for a time. I don't know if I'll get to everything on this list, but at least I have narrowed down which projects (from the many, many I have pinned on Pinterest) are a priority this year.
Some projects I have referenced more cryptically because I don't know if the intended recipient could come across this list. But here are some things I would like to either try my hand at or projects already in progress I would like to complete. I already know there are also some special new babies coming to friends whom I would like to celebrate with some little hand-craftedness. :)
| felt play mat for cars/race track for Asa |
| felt play mat for animals/zoo for AR |
| cloth wipes for wipe box/imaginary play |
| decorate new wooden spoons |
| maps with hearts for where we have lived |
| "best of times" clocks + kids' pics/birth times (WIP) |
| burlap door decorations |
| thankful tree for ??? |
| bake kids' bday plates (WIP) |
| play food for kitchen (wood blocks + actual packaging or syrofoam stuffed packaging) |
| AR scripture animal or doll |
| oilcloth table cover (fitted) white table + kitchen table (to protect during kids' crafts) |
| chevron quilt or stacked coin quilt |
| some of my old skirts/etc. to dresses for AR (WIP) |
| UT board for Matt |
| Jesse tree sets (min. 2) (WIP) |
| Magnolia cross stitch (WIP) |
| super hero brother wall art |
| giant ruler for recording heights |
| JSB quote paint over |
| felt food? |
| quiet book pages? |
| Easter cross paint overs |
| Sarah's grad gift |
| car project (WIP) sew a smocked insert or bishop complete a Project Life family scrapbook for 2013 complete and print Asa's 2nd year scrapbook (WIP) complete AR's first year scrapbook complete Asa's 3rd year scrapbook?? |
WIP = work in progress :)




1 comment:
WOW! That's quite a list...but then you are amazingly crafty and talented!!!! I'll be praying that the Lord helps you do just the ones that will make your heart happiest. :)
Post a Comment