2. Last night I let the kids "swim" in the pool to pass the time between dinner and bedtime. They had so.much.fun. And little miss "I will walk when I feel like it" was feeling like it! She kept walking back and forth from one end of the pool til the other (well, she'd stop about halfway across, crawl the rest of the way, and then turn around and do it all over again) again and again. I think we'll have an official "walker" in the next week or two. She's gaining confidence and courage by the second!
3. I really need to just sit down and finish the last few layouts of Asa's scrapbook. I'm so close to completing year 2!!
4. I have cleaned out most of the garage in the last week. It's a nice feeling. :)
5. I am trying a new breakfast casserole recipe for breakfast Sunday tomorrow. [on the first Sunday of every month, our small group/Sunday school class has a breakfast pot luck. YUM!]
6. I'm trying to decide what craft project I want to dive into next. So many possibilities! I really have no idea what I'll settle on. :) But I'll let you know and share pics once I do!
Here are some pics from playing in the pool last night. :)
These first three give you an idea of AR taking steps across the pool!
We miss Daddy
Making AR laugh :)




No comments:
Post a Comment