Thursday, July 26, 2012
Scrapbook Share Thursday
While we were on vacation, I used some free time in the evenings to work more on Asa's scrapbook. I am soooo close to finishing his 2nd year scrapbook! Then just 13+ months more and I'll be caught up... and only 1 year behind on Anna Reaghan's. ;) I WILL get there! :)
Now that I have more pages done, I have more to share with you bit by bit each week.
Without further ado...
p.s. I have not proofread my pages yet, so please excuse any typos. I have also left the pages rather plain to more quickly make them. Once I finish June 2011 (woo hoo! almost done!), I'll go back to add papers, borders, and embellishments. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
He looks so little! - But has that same sweet smile. It's fun to see these pages and remember when you told me how excited he was. :)
Post a Comment