On the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend we drove up to the aquarium. Asa talked about it all week, and I think it lived up to his expectations! It was a smaller aquarium (at least, compared to the one I am used to in TN), but that actually made it just right for our little ones! We walked all the way through the aquarium, and Asa exclaimed, "Again!" Because of the length, we figured we could go back through and stop by all his favorites again before Anna Reaghan would fall apart (from messing with her normal nap time). And we were right! Our second time through was less crowded (not that it was ever bad), and instead of Asa pulling on us to keep going and see what was next, he was able to relax and enjoy all his favorite fish. I'm so glad we went through a second time!
Here are a few highlights...
waving to a fish
totally creep eels
AR squealed and flapped her arms and kicked her feet at the fish!
love my boys
getting ready to touch a starfish!
sharks!
going through the second time, we spent a LOT of time revisiting the stingrays
AR waving to a fish
He loved this little hermit crab. He sat and talked to it a long time and even named it--Pinchy!
p.s. I loved that I got to dress them in their matching fish shirts (and AR's fish skirt) again that I originally made for the beach. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment