Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Big Reveal

Here they are....







A friend placed an order for two Scripture lambs for twin boys who are due next month.  She picked the same Scripture for both lambs, so I went with coordinating but not matching ribbons to distinguish them from each other. :)  It was fun to put them together and to pray for the boys and their mom as I sewed.  I think I finally have my system down with these, so it's nice to have tweaked my pattern and the way I construct them to a point where it all goes as smoothly as possible. :)

p.s.  You can click any picture to view it larger

3 comments:

Our Volunteer Family said...

These are adorable! I love them and might want to order one from you :)

Tyson said...

Hey B, you're amazing!

Cheryl said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love them!!!