Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Rewind

A little late BUT....

Saturday:  Anna Reaghan's 9 months-day!  CRAZY!  How is she 3/4 of the way through her first year?  It seems impossible. :(  Watch for a 9 months update post soon. :)

 
 This is from her 39 week pictures on Thursday.
She was curious about what was beyond the armrest of the chair. :)

 The big event on Saturday was my participation in a fundraiser for a family at church.  I signed up as a vendor to sell some pacifier clips and other baby items and donate the proceeds to the family's fund.  It was sweet to see the body of Christ and community come together, and the sweet deal for YOU is I have left-overs. :)  I set up a little Etsy shop, and you can get yourself in on the paci clip and hair clip holder action! ;)  I have a coupon code for 20% off and I also have a "3 for $10" option on the clips. 



 flower pot hair clip holder :)

Matt held down the fort while I was at the fundraiser.  He got AR down for a nap and he did a million dishes for me since I made dinner for friends on Friday--somehow there were a million more dishes left when I was all done even though I cleaned up after each step.  I don't know how that happened, but I'm thankful he tidied up for me. :)  The kids had baths and both enjoyed them (still so thankful for AR's bath time turn around--she used to sob the whole time)!  Then we got them both in bed and had some quiet around the house.

Sunday:  After church, AR went straight down for a LONG nap.  After lunch, Matt took Asa to the playground to feed the geese and play while the weather was beautiful (I stayed home while AR was sleeping). They had a BLAST!  When they prepared to leave, Asa asked Matt, "Are we going home to my mommy?"  When Matt said yes they were, Asa replied, "I'm tired."  We got him down for a nap as well, and  I made BBQ chicken pizza from scratch for dinner.  The crust didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped, but it was okay.  We ate outside on the back porch which Asa LOVED, of course. :)

Now the week is off and running and we are getting ready to go to the beach!  Woo hoo! :)

No comments: