Friday, October 21, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  The last 2 nights Anna Reaghan has much more at ease.  Last night after her 10/11:00 tummy rumbles, she slept til 5:30.  That was it!  No waking from gas!  I had to go wake her at 10:30 this morning!  Whether it's a fluke, her tummy maturing, or the hidden dairy ingredients we discovered and eliminated, we are so thankful for a few nights of good sleep!!

2.  I took some fun pics of AR yesterday.  I forgot about my 50 prime lens until earlier this week, but I am having a lot of fun with it now. :)











3.  Asa was *excited* about playing in the church nursery during my Bible study for the second week in a row!!  NO tears!  Just a big hug and a kiss and a, "Mommy be right back."  Praise the Lord!  Maybe that will rub off on Sunday mornings too!  The transition to the 2s and 3s hallway has been rough  for our little guy.


4.  Mom brought a few books with her that she picked up at a thrift store.  I already finished one in about 2.5 days.  I love reading. :)

5.  I typed this entry one-handed.  A little pink someone is asleep in my arms. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics. That prime lens is amazingly good. I may have to get my "fiddy" out an use it.

"little pink someone..." Cute!

Love, Dad