1. Asa's one year portraits were delivered today!! I took a long time deciding which ones I wanted enlarged--the delay in receiving them is all me (not the photographer! If you are in Gville, get in touch with Sheli Derato!). I was sooo excited to see them. It was a VERY happy delivery. :)
2. Asa is still SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. Have I mentioned that yet? For about 2 weeks now, he's been sleeping til about 7-8! Occasionally Matt's getting ready for work activities wake him up before 7, but he pretty much goes back to sleep until a more reasonable time when that happens. Hooray!
3. I tried playing around with Asa's afternoon nap today. In July I traded a before morning nap nursing session to an after nap nursing session with ease. I appreciated knowing that if I needed to be away before a nap, someone else could now put him down for the morning rest time (no nursing before bed then). Anyway, I tried putting him down without nursing before his afternoon nap... and it did not go swimmingly. ;) He is not ready to trade the order of nursing and sleeping in the afternoon yet, and that's just fine. I figured since the morning trade off when so easily, the afternoon switcheroo would be harder. But no complaints, honestly!
4. I hung some more things up around the house today; mostly pictures in our bedroom. It adds a lot to the room though! I really will post some pictures soon. :)
5. Our low last night was FORTY-SEVEN degrees! 47! In August! How CRAZY is that? We cracked our bedroom window open and our room was COLD this morning (even Matt said so, and he is always hot)! I think Fall must arrive in Ohio before Christmas. ;)
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment